- 2 Personality Traits Linked To Longer Life (M)
There are two psychological traits that help people resists the connection between stress and biological aging.
- A Fascinating Sign Of High IQ
People with high intelligence tend to have this quality.
- The 12 Psychology Studies of Christmas
How to have a happy Christmas according to psychology, the best type of chocolate, when gifts go wrong and more...
- This Simple Technique Triples Weight Loss
This vital weight loss technique is nothing to do with diet and exercise.
- 2 Simple Signs Of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Up to one-quarter of people may have a vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Our Most Popular Posts Of 2021
By Matthew Warren. A look back at the past year on Research Digest.
- How To Boost Your Mental Health In Only 10 Minutes (M)
It boosts our ability to regulate our emotions, avoid temptations and control bad habits.
- 5 Foods And Drinks That Reduce Blood Pressure
The foods and drink that lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
- This Vitamin Reduces Inflammation Caused By COVID
This vitamin reduces inflammation caused by the immune system in response to COVID-19.
- A Tiring Sign Of Vitamin D Deficiency
A walk of as little 20 minutes in the daylight is enough to provide sufficient levels of vitamin D.
- Watching A Lecture Twice At Double Speed Can Benefit Learning Better Than Watching It Once At Normal Speed
By Emma Young. But timing matters: students only benefited if the second viewing was immediately before a test.
- Two Emotional Skills That Are Blunted By Early Life Stress (M)
One of the reasons that experiencing stress early in life is a major risk factor for depression.
- How Chasing Happiness Can Make You Unhappy
The ironic reason chasing happiness can make you feel worse.
- Omicron Symptoms: 5 Obvious Signs Of The Latest COVID Variant
So far Omicron symptoms have proved milder than those associated with the previously dominant Delta variant.
- A Night-Time Sign of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Around one-quarter of people could have a deficiency in vitamin B12.