- High Intelligence Has This Effect On Your Happiness (M)
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” -- Ernest Hemingway
- 3 Happiness Techniques That Also Make You Healthier
People felt significantly happier afterwards and were less likely to take days off work sick.
- A Painful Sign Of Omega-3 Deficiency
Lack of omega-3 fatty acids in the body might be the reason why we are vulnerable to this disease.
- The Vitamin Linked To Weight Loss
Weight loss can be aided by a number of vitamins and supplements, research finds.
- Very Popular Food Linked To Brain Shrinkage
The shrinkage is linked to developing Alzheimer's disease or another type of dementia.
- The Popular Supplement That Fights Alzheimer’s (M)
Around 1 in 6 people over 70 have mild cognitive impairment. About half of these people will go on to develop Alzheimer’s within five years.
- A Sign That You Are An Introvert
Choosing solitude can be a sign of self-acceptance and personal growth.
- The Personality Traits Linked To Long Life
People who live to almost 100 have these personality traits.
- The Food That Stops The Brain Shrinking
Normally people’s brains shrink by about 5 percent every decade after the age of 40.
- The Drug That ‘Resets’ Brains Of Very Depressed People (M)
Effects of the drug last up to five weeks on people who have not responded to other treatments.
- This Common Food Increases Diabetes Risk 60%
The global prevalence of diabetes on average is 8.5 percent.
- Study: The 3 Best Weight Loss Supplements
There are only a handful of weight loss supplements that work.
- The Exercise That Leads To A Longer Life
Any amount of this exercise can improve health and increase longevity.
- The Facial Sign Of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
This facial symptom can be irritating.
- Free Will Is An Illusion: The Brain Tricks Us Into Thinking We Are In Control (M)
For anyone who has ever done something and then immediately wondered why, this study is for you...